Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Special event triggers for 1601 or 1559

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was looking at the older event triggers for the older JD versions. Some work, I can get fireworks, but I was wondering where to search for the codes in the newer versions. I think a lot has to do with sunstream map being replaced (twice) since the original sunstream, where things like snow, and red lanterns were coded, and certainly wouldn't match up with the newer maps.

I wasn't sure if I should be looking somewhere in the elements.data file, or in certain map files (client or server side), or something else. I know most of the editors are for the older server versions, so it may be a stretch, but wanted to try at least.

While only using the server for a private home server, I'd still like to trigger things like getting snowland heralds triggered on all of the maps, or activating any events that may have been left intact in the code.

Thank you in advance.

Back