Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any way to get a 2.2 private server running?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I did some searching on the web, trying to find out how to start a private 2.2 server. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to setting something like that up, so I looked for tutorials, problem is, every tutorial that I've found be it 3.5, 4.2 or 2.2 has dead download links...

So here comes the question, is there someone that still has all the files on hand, and would be able to guide me through the setup process a bit? I would like to be hit by the nostalgia wave of this game, specially in it's 2.2 state.

Thanks to anybody that even decides to read this post,

Safe flying out there

ps. I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to programming and such, so my hope is that I didn't scare a potential savoir away by making him think that he will have to basically hold my hand through the process, some help will be needed, true, but it's not like I'm totally inept.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not too long ago I also felt the strong feeling of nostalgia for Ace again so I decided to set one up locally for myself.
Luckily I downloaded the EP 2.x idk which one exactly files back when they were still available.
You can follow this Guide.
Here's a reupload of the and .

Upvote 0
Back