Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i need admin tool ep3.3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy

I search and read all threads for admin tool for ep 3.3, but the link are broken or is not the admin tool for ep3.3.someone have admin tool for ep3.3?

thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in global I don't have pass and ID and in the sql I don't know because I rent a server with sql 2008 instaled.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Are you stupid?

Why the duck in the world are u looking there? those are the IPs...
Look little more up where is saying the ODBC thing.
There you must have an id and pw that you will use in sql to login.
and ye those u have to xor.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is how you do it guys, its like what killburne said but alittle different, take the waronline download, do not change the IP in there because the IP he used was 127.0.0.1.

Steps
1.Use darkmandos's XoR key and generate your ID and PW in the admin tool.
2. open your admin tool in hex and search for his ID, if your ID is smaller than his highlight his right click it and choose fill selection, fill it with 00 bytes, then paste write your ID
do that for all of his IDs repeat the process with the PW.

3.after changing the ID/PW in your admin tool, open up your preserver in the hex editor, scroll all the way till your about at the bottom, there will be code there that looks exactly like the SCadmin's IP/PW/ID now you HAVE to remember the sequence that the IP was on the admin tool, the preservers IP will be exactly right after the text near the bottom, paste write 127.0.0.1 in hex form and replace the preservers existing IP.

4.open the preserver, open your admin tool, login with your admin account that you made for the game IE john doe / 1234 /256.

now the admin tool should work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres the Admin tool for 3.3 with the following settings.

IP: 127.0.0.1
User: atum
Password: callweb

if your Settings are the same (atum and callweb) you dont need to Hex the PreServer. If not atum and callweb you have to Hex preServer

Have Fun

Thanks to darkmandos for his Tool and Information to Hex it :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im make video Pls watch and where is my problem

Your mistake is that you change the file size. did not properly insert the data in hex editor. thus violated the integrity of the program. In general, the error with hex editor, not the XOR patcher.
TOOLS Admin works and does not need to change anything. thank Darkmandos

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back