Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client crash after changing quest names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I Have Few problems i hope you help me on it

1- I Have Change the Quests names , remove quests in q_000000
and i have change the req of some quests in q_000001
than i have gera new quest.tex but once i login the ACEonline.atm get crashed.
Thank You.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Quest/Tool

He probably meant that you should check the encryption method you're applying to the quest file.
About his second point... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [Solved] Quest/Tool

Ty Problem Solved.

Typical example of how NOT to end a help thread. What was the issue? How was it solved? It's very likely other users will search for this thread later on, and what use is it to them? Don't leave us in the dark after you bothered us with your requests already.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Typical example of how NOT to end a help thread. What was the issue? How was it solved? It's very likely other users will search for this thread later on, and what use is it to them? Don't leave us in the dark after you bothered us with your requests already.

Do you expect it to be a 1$ worth solution anyway?
That was most probably something he missed in the packing procedure he followed, nothing more.

A little OT:
I found out myself with the need of set up an ace server atleast 20/30 times, and always i had problems with it which were leading to various retards (no, im not talking of the average ace db modder) in the work.
Despite those problems, i never had the need to create an help thread here, probably because instead of running here crying for a solution i managed to solve those problems by myself. Am i a genious or are you retards?

P.S. : WarriorBurn, Thunder or whatsoever, don't you see you're just ridicolous? You're changing your nickname every month for hide your terrible reputation as scammer, trying to get nice devs on your side by promising them money over money while you don't even have a pair of eyes for cry, applying as GM even in the bar near your house and promising things to people that you never even heard of.
If you want to try (as usual) to deny what i've just said, i have few friends of mine who'd really like to register here and share with us their experience with you.

Say thanks to me for those bitchfights, you drama whores.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you expect it to be a 1$ worth solution anyway?
That was most probably something he missed in the packing procedure he followed, nothing more.

A little OT:
I found out myself with the need of set up an ace server atleast 20/30 times, and always i had problems with it which were leading to various retards (no, im not talking of the average ace db modder) in the work.
Despite those problems, i never had the need to create an help thread here, probably because instead of running here crying for a solution i managed to solve those problems by myself. Am i a genious or are you retards?

P.S. : WarriorBurn, Thunder or whatsoever, don't you see you're just ridicolous? You're changing your nickname every month for hide your terrible reputation as scammer, trying to get nice devs on your side by promising them money over money while you don't even have a pair of eyes for cry, applying as GM even in the bar near your house and promising things to people that you never even heard of.
If you want to try (as usual) to deny what i've just said, i have few friends of mine who'd really like to register here and share with us their experience with you.

I think this ace online forum must be closed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

first of all im not hiding and that names im using is my names in many other games
second part if ur saying im scammer i need proof with scrrenshots , and And all evidence to proof that im scammer otherways if u dont have than u better put something in ur mouth before u talk and anyway this game is almost dead forever. and it will be end soon.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this game is almost dead forever. and it will be end soon.

Yeah and for sure you're not contributing on saving it.

second part if ur saying im scammer i need proof with scrrenshots , and And all evidence to proof that im scammer otherways if u dont have than u better put something in ur mouth before u talk

You're welcome. (Even with your current nickname and your [STRIKE]awsum[/STRIKE] face)

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Closing this as it has turned in to a flame war. The OP does not want to comment on nor share his solution it seems... S A D
The thread is gonna stay as example of how not to come here and dump your questions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back