Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im new to server creating, been playing ace online since 2011 but now i want to start a new server preferably 3.6 (Not infinity included)

I searched through the forum if there are any tutorials but havent found any, the problems i have are:

1) The map edition, i want to add new maps, which is the most stable way to edit maps?
2) The ip swap, I want to swap the ip of an official client installed already to my local server so i can play it as long as its the same version
3) I found it is not possible to just open the .exe game launcher in notepad and simply insert my ip there, its not working

Do you guys can lead me to some usefull posts please? Videos in youtube are actually not quite understandable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man i really havent found any explanatory title about creating a server, if you can guide me to a post id be gratefull, problem is i quicksearched because im always on a big hurry but i promisse i will search better sorry about my engrish

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
f58ecebce8354e59b5bc13735262cb74 - How to create a server - RaGEZONE Forums

e5ec2020316e032c4ed840196f34b944 - How to create a server - RaGEZONE Forums

and there a link to a search tutorial I have done it a long time ago, future have updated when ragezone have change his template.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f611/search-1070320/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back