Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

error: [0xe003] case T_error: (FC)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I get disconnected from my server with this error: [0xe003] case T_error: (FC)

I created the server with the TTlove server 3.5 guide

Thx for help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have tested update "hackshield sdk (build 296) has not solved my problem for your guide" disabling hackshield "i do not understand how to locate atumaplication.h is what software is used.
(I do not know much about the source code) thank you for your help, sorry for my english

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tested update "hackshield sdk (build 296) has not solved my problem for your guide" disabling hackshield "i do not understand how to locate atumaplication.h is what software is used.
(I do not know much about the source code) thank you for your help, sorry for my english

If u know Source Code, open file AtumApplication.h in client project, find string USE_GAMEGUARD_XIGNCODE and replace with USE_GAMEGUARD_NONE, after that compile source code to ACEonline.atm. Done

http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/code-disabling-hackshield-1131784/

Upvote 0
Back