Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exeption Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anyone know this error and know how to fix?

Unbenannt - Exeption Error? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are u sure?

i got this error when i enter in if

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
fix the table pet and wil worck

in my case worck
or change the atum2 arena maibe that one have some isue with the pet se if u have the table pet in ur arena db\
and fix the table
anyone corect me if i say rong
or delete ur pet and dont use til u fix that

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
problem in masangsoft coding

Fixed. Even ace online, airrivals & other servers all get it. Spacebeeshooter seems to have it occur the least i think they tried to do some work on fixing it.

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
There could be an infinite number of reasons for this exception to occur.
For those of you who know nothing outside their bubble, the exception code 0xc0000005 stands for ACCESS_VIOLATION.
Which means your application tried to access something outside it's allowed memory space. (e.g. null pointers)
Pinpointing as to what exactly caused it is impossible unless you debug your application. (Which about 95% of you are incapable of)
If it was working fine prior to any change you made, then common sense dictates that you check what it is you changed and perhaps even revert your changes back to a working state.

All your problems can be solved with simple logic, a little common sense and a handful of manuals.
So please, next time you want to post "OH GOD THAT ERROR 11!!!!1!", think first.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back