Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R.I.P. Gaijin - GENESIS-ACE is dead too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Gesis - Gaijin R.I.P

One of these again.. Like none, especially those revolving around this game, are real. Always made up or a random incident taken from the net that is someone else.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mkey - Gaijin was an owner of Genesis-ACE

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

No guys. Gaijin was the Only Owner. Genesis is dead now because ONLY him was having access to the server. None of his staff could have access to the files, so genesis is quite dead im afraid.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

HELO darkmandos and PapaSmurf can you advise me how to make this server Ace Online is not something I go and Genesis failled.I would like links to the programs needed because there is something wrong with that advisory Is the Win XP it will work??

google translator ^^^^^^^^^^^^xD

PL :(PapaSmurf ty Polak podobno wiec):

możecie mi doradzić jak zrobić ten server Ace ONline coś mi nie wychodzi a Genesis spalone chciałbym linki do programów potrzebnych bo coś jest nie tak z tamtym poradnikiem możesz wysłać porady na maila 132@op.pl lub tutaj byłbym bardzo wdzięczny .Czy na Win XP to będzie działać

Gaijn spoczywaj...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

R.I.P. Gaijin!

Papa, please edit the heading, you miss spelled Genesis!

Upvote 0
Back