Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Arena bins Copile

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok so i add in content.h #define Arena
I compile the bins and i got this:

VIf5RNy - [HELP] Arena bins Copile - RaGEZONE Forums

i see its not working so i try to do with hxd editor something like this i add the arena.cfg ,aglobalcfg,amap<br>
i chage from Field System in Arena sistem i change field server in arena field server so i change almost everything but its still not working

[Notify] ArenaServer FieldServer successfully registered to ArenaServer... ...\. is how i say from source i dont manage to compile so i try from hxd but the same

so can any one give me a tutorial how to do or if some one tell me where to add in content.h on what line to add #define ARENA

Because i try how i saw it on another post about how to do it but i dont succeed :S

OK ty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
btw. you won't be able to enable arena configs with hexediting.

Arena mode is handled by preprocessor defines, like sami37 already stated.
And thise directives are not compiled into the binaries. (Reference: )
So, all arena blocks are not existent in your bins unless you define it.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Screenshot_4 - [HELP] Arena bins Copile - RaGEZONE Forums Yes stil cant manage this so how i ned to do i add in content.h i try with preprocesot tutorials and stil cant builld the bins for arena hellp me please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 156456Yes stil cant manage this so how i ned to do i add in content.h i try with preprocesot tutorials and stil cant builld the bins for arena hellp me please

I think you're trying to define the variable but there aren't use of it, its useful as try to kill somebody launching to him a gun's bullet by hands :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back