Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Black Scrren when Login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Well when i try to log in i put my id and password and i get the beging screen after that i get black Screen
i mean i cant see the gears Screen after loading screen i get black screen and nothing apper

please anyone can help me?

Server Epsiode 4

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Well when i try to log in i put my id and password and i get the beging screen after that i get black Screen
i mean i cant see the gears Screen after loading screen i get black screen and nothing apper

please anyone can help me?

Server Epsiode 4

There are a lot of possible causes: maybe you're running it in windows 8/10 (not fully supported), can be even the quest.tex or some other game resource.
Make sure you not used some encrypted game resource.

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

Well as aesir said this is a very broad problem. Best would be you'd find it out by debugging if you manage to get that done...
It could be an endless loop somewhere, it could be using incompatible server & client, it could be invalid resources that cause the game to get stuck on loading, it could be invalid map files for the town so it can't get loaded properly, and and and.
Which client version are you using? Try testing with different files and original omi.tex / quest.tex / interface.tex.

This needs further investigation and cannot be solved by one answer / solution.

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Then replace the "[Help]" tag with "[Solved]" so everyone knows your issue has been solved...
Would also be nice to let the community know what caused it, so that it can be found by later searching and does not get asked endless times....

Upvote 0
Back