Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] City Statue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guysToday I had a problem with the hero who is at the topI would like to know how to activate this heroAnd operate a Buff I found in the DatabaseThanks in advanceSorry for the English :( :( :( Captura - [Help] City Statue - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Heroe

What i dont really understand here is only one thing.
You all have the luck of having the source code, which is not a so common thing, because out of here a lot of guys have to write themselves their emulator, understand the packet structure and have some skills of course (if only i think of someone who try to reverse even the pinball of Windows i start to feel bad).
You here have the ep 4.2 server (tbh 4.0 with backdoor, but are only details) and the full (clean) ep 3.5 and the CR 3.5 (with mods and backdoors).
Why the hell dont you go to read (9+ yrs old needed) the source code and understand the methods? (12~ yrs old needed for understand few damned words)

But anyway here if you dont have all with the [release] tag all what can you do is only ask,ask,ask,ask for things in a silver plate,so i guess those words are useless for the 99% of all you here.

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: Heroe

This is no "add that and enable this" solution. If the system is not existent in the source code, you have to make it yourself.

Let me give you or others who are reading this some tips on how to get started:
  • You will need some kind of Building NPC for that statue
  • You will need some server wide handlers for you business logic (when to give which buff, how to count the SP / MS wins)
  • You will need some new packets and handlers between client & server to get and receive data about the war results and to obtain the buff
  • You might need to create some new leveled skill items in the database which you can give when a certain level of buff is received at the statue

Upvote 0
Back