Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to make client use GPU in windows 10 (labtop)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LOL google its your best frend wher you dont know somfing just ask google and will anser to you realy

so tipe on google this "How to enable DX " and i find how to do why you don do the sayme and no trool and spam in here realy you dont know how to use your Laptop " so i wil make tutorial jost for you sorry for my srcasm so lets begin""
1) Klick on start buton on your left corner on your windows 10 so just klick start and after that tipe "dxdiag" here you go i hope you manage

Upvote 0
Reaction score
LOL google its your best frend wher you dont know somfing just ask google and will anser to you realy

so tipe on google this "How to enable DX " and i find how to do why you don do the sayme and no trool and spam in here realy you dont know how to use your Laptop " so i wil make tutorial jost for you sorry for my srcasm so lets begin""

1) Klick on start buton on your left corner on your windows 10 so just klick start and after that tipe "dxdiag" here you go i hope you manage

Wow, i really thought this thread can't go more Special person, and then you came.....this answer has nothing to do with his question. And please, learn english ffs, there should be a rule which forbids your kind of "language".....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't think it because who don't know how to use laptop or not.
all of directx featuers has enable. nvidia driver has installed. laptop work with other game like DOTA2 BF LOL but when play ACEonline it different. i don't know why it lag so much. so i create this topic sir.

maybe it because 'Optimus Technology' i think.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The game is lagging because Masang are idiots and can't code properly. And based on your question i assume that you are unable to fix this performance issues. So please deal wit4h it, or stop playing this little piece of crappy code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back