Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Ench./ Fix wapon ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i have little problems so i need ur helps.

how i can ench. +16..+50 wapon and pref.-suff. fixes with use DB (msyql).SCAdmin tool is not working or i cant work it :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Help:Ench./ Fix wapon ?

first you go in the game and then add you a weapon.
then you look at what number in () is available.
now you go into the database and look for a table "td_Store and td_Enchant"
in "td_Store" search your "(NUMBER)" of the weapon and there you can add you some prefix and suffix in the middle. (config/localization/RareItemInfo.cfg)
now you go into the "td_Enchant" and in the first box is simply there come your weapon number "(NUMBER)"
in the second box come your number of the weapon and in the last your card number what do you want.

have fun

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

and the max ench = 40 if you want more than you must add in the "td_EnchantInfo" more columns.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ty bro can u upload images about them ? :( I did ur say but didnt change anything no suffix and no ench. :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ty guys i solved some problems.But i have new problems ^.^ i looked rateiteminfo in DB.i saw some fixes name not to write on table.Legend,volac etc. :( I need new DB for all fixes.[Ep 2]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back