Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] how is this happening ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AMREBQm - [HELP] how is this happening ? - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone have solution for this ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please specify further what your problem is.

Do you try to connect to the Server with your Admin Tool or are you getting these logs without that?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i start server nicely and someone login from outside with admintool because log write this way, and click servermanagement button on admintool and set totalusercount=0 createaccountfornewaccount=true and if other someone try connect game preserver has crash because totalusercount=0 but game have more than people and Boom deadlock :).
how can possible ip not allower but can connect ?. i use ep3.5 bins from ttlove

and i dont have fix preserver and other bins. and i dont compile own bins yet. because i compile bins but i cant use them :/
and this guys(connect with admintool guy) can write notice to game from admintool

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I guessed it. Well the game developers fucked up left and right making their tool connectivity secure. Easy admin / monitor tool exploits...

There is not much way around compiling your own bins and fixing them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will try, i know c# and some other languages. if i get problem from c++ compile i use this forum and i will ask to you. thanks for help

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Alright, good luck.

Please note that this section is for development questions around Ace Online only.
We have another section for programming questions, so if you need assistance with programming questions, please use that one instead: Coder's Paradise

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In GlobalGameServer.cpp check the final return in the CheckAllowedToolIP method:
Code:
BOOL CGlobalGameServer::CheckAllowedToolIP(char *i_szToolIP)
{
//    if(IS_SCADMINTOOL_CONNECTABLE_IP(i_szToolIP))
//    {
//        g_pGlobalGameServer->WriteSystemLogEX(TRUE, "  [Notify] CheckAllowedToolIP ==> Allowed (%s)\r\n", i_szToolIP);
//        return TRUE;
//    }

// Aesir - 15/12/2015 - GR ServerAdmin Custom Access start
    if (IS_GR_SERVER_ADMIN(i_szToolIP))
    {
        g_pGlobalGameServer->WriteGRSystemLogEX(TRUE, "  [Notify] CheckAllowedToolIP ==> GenoRivals ServerAdmin Connected! (%s)\r\n", i_szToolIP);
        return TRUE;
    }
    // Aesir - 15/12/2015 - GR ServerAdmin Custom Access end

for (int i = 0; i < m_AllowedToolIPList.size(); i++)
    {
        if (0 == strncmp(m_AllowedToolIPList[i].c_str(), i_szToolIP, strlen(m_AllowedToolIPList[i].c_str())))
        {        
            g_pGlobalGameServer->WriteSystemLogEX(TRUE, "  [Notify] CheckAllowedToolIP ==> Allowed (%s)\r\n", i_szToolIP);
            return TRUE;
        }
    }

g_pGlobalGameServer->WriteSystemLogEX(TRUE, "  [WARNING] [HACKREPORT] CheckAllowedToolIP ==> Not Allowed (%s) !!\r\n", i_szToolIP);
    [B]return FALSE;[/B]
}

and in PreIOCPSocket.cpp, under the OnRecvdPacketPreServer method, inside the T_PA_ADMIN_CONNECT case write after the
Code:
if(g_pPreGlobal->CheckAllowedToolIP(this->GetPeerIP()))
                {
                    STRNCPY_MEMSET(m_szAdminAccountName, msgAdminConnect->UID, SIZE_MAX_ACCOUNT_NAME);        // 2007-06-20 by cmkwon, °èÁ¤ ºí·°Á¤º¸ ½Ã½ºÅÛ ·Î±×¿¡ Ãß°¡
                    msgAdminConnectOK->AccountType0 = g_pGlobalGameServer->AuthAdminToolUser(msgAdminConnect->UID, msgAdminConnect->PWD);
                }
                else
                    Close();

This is not an advanced solution but it work as it :)

Upvote 0
Back