Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Help me please fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please fix some points:
1. Every time I relog or restart the game a gear changes (i-gear turns into b-gear etc.)
2. How can I copy all the players and their parameters, missions, enchants and items from one base into another with one command in order to not copy it all manually?
3. When creating a new character and pressing cancel tutorial the game infinitely "getting information from server" (freezes forever). It starts to work fine after killing process.
When I accept tutorial nothing freezes.
thank you in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Easy ușe exceel an add manual one by one from unique id from td_account from db acc to unique id on td_caracter on db_1 and on td_storeskil. td_store db 1 the saime its easy. U did not learn in 4 yeas notfing lol..or simple ghive up and pres alt+f4 to sql srever ..and go to sleep or do somfin else like play super mario bross . bicouse that game its for You ...!!!!!!!!! Sry for my sarcasm but pol pas already 4 years.. From when ypu join this forum and stil at that Level you are notfing u learn !!!¿ and for frizing try to read ur logss and maybe u wil se ur omni tex or other tex file are not the saime with the client ..in many way the Omi.tex and quest text freze read in spurce u nave bouth server and client from 3.5 an the surcecode fron 4.2 ,4.3 ușe ur brain sryy

And sql server nave a option to script data base and table and more tools howci say u donț learn notfing tll Day u registre to this Day

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Easy ușe exceel an add manual one by one from unique id from td_account from db acc to unique id on td_caracter on db_1 and on td_storeskil. td_store db 1 the saime its easy. U did not learn in 4 yeas notfing lol..or simple ghive up and pres alt+f4 to sql srever ..and go to sleep or do somfin else like play super mario bross . bicouse that game its for You ...!!!!!!!!! Sry for my sarcasm but pol pas already 4 years.. From when ypu join this forum and stil at that Level you are notfing u learn !!!¿ and for frizing try to read ur logss and maybe u wil se ur omni tex or other tex file are not the saime with the client ..in many way the Omi.tex and quest text freze read in spurce u nave bouth server and client from 3.5 an the surcecode fron 4.2 ,4.3 ușe ur brain sryy

And sql server nave a option to script data base and table and more tools howci say u donț learn notfing tll Day u registre to this Day

You're nor better nor more skilled or you ever learn something, atleast his english is readable while i managed to understand yours only because it have an italian syntax.
This freeze is caused (in my experience was always that) by the tutorial map (8001) which is disabled in the configuration or is not present in the database, its not related to the client pocket db.
For the player copy you can take a look to the query "atum_copyArenaInfo" in order to see what is needed to copy.
For the gear change problem you should do some debugs and check where the gear type get changed, this can be done using the profiler in DB or logging the entire login procedure on FieldServer for see if and where the gear type changes.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're nor better nor more skilled or you ever learn something, atleast his english is readable while i managed to understand yours only because it have an italian syntax.
This freeze is caused (in my experience was always that) by the tutorial map (8001) which is disabled in the configuration or is not present in the database, its not related to the client pocket db.
For the player copy you can take a look to the query "atum_copyArenaInfo" in order to see what is needed to copy.
For the gear change problem you should do some debugs and check where the gear type get changed, this can be done using the profiler in DB or logging the entire login procedure on FieldServer for see if and where the gear type changes.

I do not have atum_copyArenaInfo procedures

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of an indescriptive thread. You asked 3 questions in one post and the post title is as good as leaving it empty. "Help me please fix". Like... what do you need help with? What do you need to fix? The title is the correct place to say that.

somebody help me with this request or not?

"this request". here we go again... What request? What are you trying to do?

And before we continue discussing about 3 topics in one thread again and a few months later someone else asks exactly the same questions because he couldn't find this thread by the title, I'm going to close this.
Write a proper Help request considering the rules and guidelines if you expect help from us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back