• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] HShield Set And Code etc etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends, i fix somewhere on ep3.5 code about hs start init bla bla today,
but i need help, i fix some hs error and just i get just "HShield Error.(1)" and it does mean unknown error as i see it,
and i wait for any idea or help from more experienced than me.

get hs error message where atumapplication.cpp line 32793~.

and anyone can tell us how can we use hs sdk exactly ?
i try and i could not be successfully maybe about this from "HShield Error.(1)".
i get error but game continues opening and dont get crash or other message.
And i can use cheat engine again.
thnx for help for any words from now

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
First and foremost, read the hackshield header file, it contains explicit information regarding error codes.
Furthermore, debug the application and inspect error codes returned by functions.

If you can't do any of these basic things, please refer yourself to
Good day.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First and foremost, read the hackshield header file, it contains explicit information regarding error codes.
Furthermore, debug the application and inspect error codes returned by functions.

Good day.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good day.

good to start, thank you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get hs licence error now, i dont know what is correct licence code, how can i get fix hs dll with licence code or how can i get licence code from my hs dll ?

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
You can contact for a license

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can contact for a license
it is a joke, comeon dont do that. how can i write to ahnlab "please, im using your sdks from leechers, and if you can give me a licence code im will be happy" :))) its will be so funny :)

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
it is a joke, comeon dont do that. how can i write to ahnlab "please, im using your sdks from leechers, and if you can give me a licence code im will be happy" :))) its will be so funny :)

It's the legit way, they wont care about your business if you just want a license for their product. In fact you don't even need to explain them for what you're going to use it ;)

Ofc there are illegal ways of circumventing that but:

Forum Rules said:
21. Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or tv.

any public posting of that would be against the forum rules.

Upvote 0
Back