Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] a litle remeber

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok im back an i try to reopen a server 4.X and i dont remeber how to make auto update pach direct from web site i try all on my on pc it`s ok but after i upload te file on my dedicated server
the auto update its not worcking any more i try ftp, HTTP but its ghive me error pWkj3Y - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums
on ftp say to me cant log in on ftt
on http i have this eror internal aplicatin error
so what is cause this eror??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[help] a litle remeber

Ok i se no one wnat to tell me what i do rong how i say i reopen my server agane but i have a isssue its difrent 4.3-4-4

on my 4.0 its ok and on 35 its worcking my auto update but on 4.3 and 4-4 its not so who cand help me a litle bit cant loadt_1 - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums pWkj3Y - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: a litle remeber

Ok i se no one wnat to tell me what i do rong how i say i reopen my server agane but i have a isssue its difrent 4.3-4-4

on my 4.0 its ok and on 35 its worcking my auto update but on 4.3 and 4-4 its not so who cand help me a litle bitView attachment 156063View attachment 156064

I don't think anyone purposely ignores you. It's just a weird error to get on the launcher.

You have both sources of the launcher, why don't you put a breakpoint into CAtumLauncherDlg::AtumMessageBox and see where that error occurs and then investigate on it?

Upvote 0
Back