Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Last questions

Reaction score
Sorry @Future, im search the forum and not encontered this questions.
=======================

Hello guys!My two last questions...

1 - I followed all the steps of the guide here of the forum to adjust the arena, the IP stays in 192.168.1.100.

2 - Maps 4001, 4002 and 4003 crashes the client every time the mission starts.

Thank you!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Did you by chance not adjust the arena's global.cfg? Otherwise I don't really grasp at your #1 question.

There are multiple reasons for the client to crash on a map. Missing objects / monsters / settings / new map structure that is incompatible with the client. Moving new maps to older clients doesn't always just work. To be able to find the source of the problem you'd have to apply debugging techniques to the map loading on the client.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you by chance not adjust the arena's global.cfg? Otherwise I don't really grasp at your #1 question.

There are multiple reasons for the client to crash on a map. Missing objects / monsters / settings / new map structure that is incompatible with the client. Moving new maps to older clients doesn't always just work. To be able to find the source of the problem you'd have to apply debugging techniques to the map loading on the client.

Ok, ty.

problem "1" SOLVED, solution: change configs in arenaglobal.cfg

problem "2" Old client, work fine, new client, crash.

new map whit problem: 3391.

Upvote 0
Back