Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] sc_monitor field connection problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, i can connect preserver, imserver, npcserver on sc_monitor but i cant connect field server i already add allowip but i cant connect and load field server on monitor.
Anyone have any idea ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HELP sc_monitor field connect problem

Check your IP Add User/Pw SQL

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont know if was Kasistar (i really have a lot of doubts about that) or directly was already done by who sold to him the source code, but in FS the whole monitor functionality is disabled, you have a pragma comment for enable it, just search and define.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry guys i forgot add about log

Socket Connect SocketIndex[206] PeerIP[ 127.0.0.1] Port[8635]
SendErrorMsg to [A:)0) C:)0) CI(0)] 127.0.0.1 ==>ERR_PROTOCOL_INVALID_PROTOCOL_TYPE(0x2400) AT T_FIELD_IOCP Param1(0) Param2(0) Msg((null))
[Error] CFieldIOCPSocket::OnRecvdPacketFieldServer2 invalid protocol type, RecvType[T_FM_CONNECT(0X1800)], PrevType[NO SUCH MESSAGE TYPE(0000)], [A:)0) C:)0) CI(0)]
[Error] CIOCPSocket::OnReceive Error! Closing Connection!, SocketIndex[206]
Socket Closed Client( 127.0.0.1:8635) SocketType(9) |SockIdx( 206)| MaxWriteBufCounts[ 1] ==> reason 65537[0X010001], deletedPacketCount(0)

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Yes, invalid protocol type means that no packet handler for the arrived packet was found. Most probably the monitor tool packet handlers were removed from the IOCP Sockets. You are not running an original Field Server but a modified one that has removed packet handlers for the monitor tool (T_FM_...). This is usually done to prevent monitor tool exploits.

Alternatively you can try to get that poop secure in the source that has been released but its a good first countermeasure against attacks using that exploit.

Upvote 0
Back