Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] website dont execute Website_Login_GetAccountData

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello so i he a question maybe some one can giveme a hint what to do

"so its like this my old db excute the procedure but in new db the website dont execute the procedute Website_Login_GetAccountData and say the acc its not exits /// si what i ed to do and what to change biicouse i try to change the procedure i try to edit my php information from my web site ?? so
this its the eroor
Screenshot_2 - [help] website dont execute Website_Login_GetAccountData - RaGEZONE Forums

And here the line what its in eror in my php file
Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]$accountdata = odbc_exec($mssql, 'EXEC [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData] \''.mssql_escape_string($_POST['login_id']).'\'');
   switch(odbc_result($accountdata, 'AccountCount'))[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]
}[/B][/COLOR]

so what can cause this error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
provide the accountname and password, not the accountuid
Code:
'EXEC [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData] \''.mssql_escape_string($_POST['accountName']).'\' \''.mssql_escape_string($_POST['password']).'\''

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Solve] website dont execute Website_Login_GetAccountData

not work like this in my old db yes worck with no prob but on my new db dont worck to connect to web site and ghet that eror
so ?

so i solve this and i can share with you all
was simple
you go on

make acc and Charge like 60-100 euro and al your problem wil be fix
like Screenshot_1 - [help] website dont execute Website_Login_GetAccountData - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back