Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Wierd Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i start my server, all goes smooth, no errors in server start up, but then when i log into my admin acc, screen goes black then DC's and says: connection to the fieldserver has been lost

I go to the system log, pre server log, and says this:

06-20 11:49:55|Socket Closed SocketIndex[ 5] SocketType[7] PeerIP[ 192.168.0.11] Port[50144] MaxWriteBufCounts[ 1] ==> reason 6[0X000006]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using latest version of subagames client, my friend got it to work on his but i log in fine, and black screen, then DC.... what client could i use?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

im using the ep 3.2 with ep 3.4 items, and it runs perfect, its only the client issue QQ

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thnx meng

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Wait but if I use ep 3.2 client, will it work eventho I got ep 3.4 DB?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, i now tried using the BG client, but i get the same darn error, i log in then black screen. then DC..... I am getting rly tired of this!!! cmin any1 got any solutions?!?!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But for my friend it worked meng.... Any idea what ep 3.2 client Ivan use pank? It's the last thing I need

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

But pank, if I use a ep3.2, will the ep 3.4 items work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, items work if you have a right OMI.tex file.
The client your searching for should be AirRivals.Net because its EP3.2 at the moment.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The latest bg client is ep33 i think. You need an ep32 client, and db will work, even tho you should expect ep33+ features not to work (thats obvious).

Not realy. u need the latest AO Client and than Edit the OMI + AceOnline.atm and u can login without any errors.
the only thing what u must make is, u copy the maps + obj into the server files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I edit the omi and ace online.ATM tho?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Yes they are ur files that u put mkeey, but keep getting that error. I just tried the bg and latest suba client.. And only get black screen then dced on login.. Since these are ur files mkeey, got wut I need to make et work? D:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Add me on msn plz so we can talk about this issue: brightlight955@live.com

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meng I'll try it I guess... I'm about to give up. I managed to set all the server. Andnive tried many things to fix this issue. It's becoming a headache.... Hey pank can u add me on msn plz?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its too hard to understand? You need a EP3.2 Ace.atm but AirRivals works also, just need to rename the file. Use AirRivals.NET : At the moment this is the last Ep3.2 server I think.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I got the ep 3.2 AR client, but got a problem that I put in the ace launcher thing and it says the file is not found... U know the ace launcher that has 2 buttons a PLAY button and an EXIT

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need ACEONLINE.ATM and launcher.atm from aceonline
or airrivals.atm and launcher.atm from airrivals else it wont work.....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you just rename the AirRivals.atm to ACEonline.atm it works also, but what zeyden said would be the best way to solve a problem before it exists. But I think it jst didn't work using a renamed file cause of some chars that weren't capital?

Upvote 0
Back