Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Windows 10 FPS Issues

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a problem with FPS.
I still can not find the solution.
I thought it was the drivers but they are not
Now I do not know what the FPS problem is in windows 10
Captura.PNG - [Help] Windows 10 FPS Issues - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Got a few people on Win 10 asking me the same in the past. Seems to be problem related to Windows 10 only. It doesn't surprise me that at some point their D3D Device setup was going to cause issues in future windows versions. I don't know if there is an easy fix for this, like a trigger or Windows graphics setting, or if you have to update their device setup (DirectXLib/D3DApp.cpp).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was looking to fix it 1 monthAnd so far I can not find the solution.Someone who can share the solution would be very helpful
Unfortunately I was looking to fix it 1 monthAnd so far I can not find the solution.Someone who can share the solution would be very helpful

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't fix it by source. but you can try to solve with d3d9.dll from this link.

put it to ACE folder then start game.

if not working just try to use Mod generic from this link

put file in folder to ACE folder then start game (you'll see some green text when select the character)

hope it can help you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help] Windows 10 lagg

I have a problem with lags, server 4.2:
people who use os win xp, 7, 8, 8.1 don`t have any problems or something, but people with win 10 ver:1706 and higher have a lot of lags and fps drop
what is wrong and how can i colve this problem?

Upvote 0
Back