Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monitor Tool IP Address

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i change monitor tool ip address??

1 - Monitor Tool IP Address - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
atum = 1F4C0D2C
callweb = 1D59142D39164A
this 127.0.0.1 = 4F0A4F6F7E5D6B7057 and
192.168.1.6 = 4F014A6F7F456370577E4D is this true?

Yes, all correct. The key string is
Code:
~8xANs(^fP{)34$(fcbTN$(C-=x
You can just test these settings, y'know? It's always the same procedure for tool logins.

Is your problem solved? If so:

[...] notify your fellow users that your problem has been dealt with already by tagging your Help / Request thread with [Solved] !
Notifying others that you are still working on the problem is perfectly fine, but don't leave us in the dark.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Or the long way @Tera "se in here Click-me" with a litle help of hxd editor just do like in that tutorial it`s a long tutorial but i belive you wil undestend bether this way" "
This is completely dumb, why would you use the hex editor when you have the source code?
Do you compile your bins, and then change the logins with the hexeditor?
To be honest its the dumbest thing i've ever read in the section.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yea posible i dont say he dont have the source maibe he dont know how to use the source not all know but that its a way to fix launcher or not ..how i say not all know C++ like some... i just say that its a way to do no???

Upvote 0
Back