Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSBuild Tool Error - Build tools for v141_xp cannot be found

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed MSBuild Tool for vs2013 but it still get this error.
Please help me solve it. Thank you.

error MSB8020: The build tools for v141_xp (Platform Toolset = 'v141_xp') cannot be found. To build using the v141_xp build tools, please install v141_xp build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution..."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, i just open gameserver.sln and build a new launcher and i got this error :(

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
^ That's your problem. You need to select a valid solution configuration first. If the problem persists, set the target platform to the standard vs2013 one in the Project Properties.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ That's your problem. You need to select a valid solution configuration first. If the problem persists, set the target platform to the standard vs2013 one in the Project Properties.

Thank you very much, I solved this problem

Upvote 0
Back