Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Ace Online Server 3.5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there! I am tired to find Ace Online Server 3.5 with some features from 4 episode, http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/guide-ep-3-3-a-794847/
with the new monsters, items, maps, but for making the pets to work you need to fix some things in databases. Here is it:
New ep 3.5 with some features of episode 4
-If you need a client, download it from here:
Links down, war0nline.net looks like broken...(witout any downloads) Can you helps me to find this server-clients files?

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
i could give u a 3.3 game client, if u need, the server files i dont have right now

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm soo, and i can launch that with any client ver. how i understand(with editing config), becouse i am tired to find client for that, only official latest.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well providing you have ACEOnline.atm from ep3.3 or your own custom one, any ACEOnline client will work. from 3.3+ i'm using there ep4 one atm.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any working files can someone upload? Can we maybe do a mirroring database? I mean we upload everything and download it for if any far or near future we need those files..

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Any working files can someone upload? Can we maybe do a mirroring database? I mean we upload everything and download it for if any far or near future we need those files..

I don't really see the issue. Going through the release section the 3.5 source is still available. What else could you wish for? Other than that I'm pretty sure you'll find some (weak) 3.5 server release drowned in the section.

Also good luck on the mirroring database with a community active like Ace's...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Also good luck on the mirroring database with a community active like Ace's...

I think active AO dev not spend lot of time here ^^', on my case I work on v8 engine integration as a new quest engine, and I don't spend so much time here for example.
and as you said I think there is enough ling in release/tutorial section to set up a server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, i just needed some guidance, im not quitely familiarized to this forum, but now i can have a lot of initial help out of tutorials and release sections.

Upvote 0
Back