Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Failed BSCMAKE : error BK1505 when building the source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Captura.PNG - [Solved] Failed BSCMAKE : error BK1505 when building the source - RaGEZONE Forums 8>BSCMAKE : error BK1505: cannot read from file '.\FieldServer___Win32_R_Wikigames_Eng\FieldServer.bsc'
i have problem
Try to change some simple things. But at the time of building the files I got that error.Can someone tell me what the error is?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

In this Thread a microsoft employee suggested to disable Browse Information for all projects where it's not needed. This could fix the problem.

Code:
[COLOR=#333333]In project properties, Under C/C++, under Browse Information, set 'Enable Browse Information' to No.[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I think St34lth4ng3l is absolutely on spot. You'll likely never need the outdated browse information. Though iirc you can also resolve this build error by cleaning up or recompiling the solution. I'd suggest disabling it too though:

xxradicaldxx - [Solved] Failed BSCMAKE : error BK1505 when building the source - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back