Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] game is not openning

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys
i try to login and notthings happen

what am i missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: game is not openning

(...) what am i missing

The brain enough for understand by yourself how look in the Ducking source and debug this poop.
Otherwise you can always look in the fieldserver logs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It looks like the Preserver interrupted the connection after getting login data without response. Maybe the launcher is not compatible with the server.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It looks like the Preserver interrupted the connection after getting login data without response. Maybe the launcher is not compatible with the server.

This is completely wrong because if the launcher is not compatible with server the connection would get closed instantly when you open the launcher because the servergroup informations, users count and the updates infos are anyway sent and received by the launcher just after the opening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The protocol can be compatible except the login? Everything is possible, that's why i wrote "maybe".
If the launcher get the login response and try to start a missing aceonline.atm, wouldn't there an exception?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The protocol can be compatible except the login? Everything is possible, that's why i wrote "maybe".
Yeah right but you should even look who you have in front of you and think if this is possible xD
If the launcher get the login response and try to start a missing aceonline.atm, wouldn't there an exception?
Ssh, dont tell to him or maybe he could get the secret solution :junglejane:

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

Remember having this problem when the HackShield startup failed.

Otherwise do as Aesir said and debug the launching process to find out where it returns ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: [Help] game is not openning

Try to compile your Client with HACKSHIELD_NONE or whatever the define is called, had the same problem Future already mentioned. I don't remember how it was fixed, i think it was on the HS_Startup functions.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if i use debug_console_atm , i can login game ? what is the difference ?

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

The difference basically is that a lot of errors are rather unsafe skipped and reported where release builds just break in the debug builds in order to receive more error information.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i found problem. problem is hackshield.
thnx for all

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having this problem, how can i solve ?
i try hackshiled_none but did not succeed, anyone can tell me how to solve

Upvote 0
Back