Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOLVED] invalid packet, Connection closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone.

I'm download and compiled this source files https://forum.ragezone.com/f613/release-ep-3-5-source-1079528/

All it's ok with server files, but, i had compiled the client (ACEOnline.atm) and this don't work, i don't make any changes, only compiled and test, and don't work :c.

When i log, the game start and show me the first image and close, giving the attached error.

capture - [SOLVED] invalid packet, Connection closed - RaGEZONE Forums

I use another client compiled (i don't have the source) and this work fine, i think what the problem is on the client source, but i don't know what make, can someome help me ?.

FieldServer Logs:

Code:
11-19 20:04:32|Socket Connect SocketIndex[204] PeerIP[ xx.xx.xxx.x] Port[3572]11-19 20:04:32|Socket Closed  Client( x.xx.xxx.xx:3572) SocketType(9) |SockIdx( 204)| MaxWriteBufCounts[   0] ==> reason 65537[0X010001], deletedPacketCount(0)11-19 20:04:32|[Error] CIOCPSocket::OnReceive invalid packet, SocketIndex[204]

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] invalid packet, Connection closed

Make sure you compile with the same AtumProtocol.h in both Server/GameServers/CommonGameServer and client/common.

I can personally suggest combining those in 1 common directory to avoid different versions of the same file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Don't work :/ , compiled with the same file, and combinned the directories to compile again and the error continue.

Another idea ?

thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Don't work :/ , compiled with the same file, and combinned the directories to compile again and the error continue.

Another idea ?

thanks in advance

A guy gave already the solution, just search it and understand what you're Ducking doing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check your packet keys

Solved!. Thanks a lot.

A guy gave already the solution, just search it and understand what you're Ducking doing.

I'm really want learn about this...., i'm not a common user that want compile any file and start a bug server... Anyway, thanks for take your time to... "help" . . .

Upvote 0
Back