Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Missing MFC Library when compiling the source code (MSB8031)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help files (VS2013) PLEASE I'm Noob Captura.PNG - [Solved] Missing MFC Library when compiling the source code (MSB8031) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: I'm Noob please help

Firstly, you really, really need to learn to use the search function. This error has been solved on here AND countless amounts of times via google by searching 'MSB8031' in google.

This error message is due to the missing MBCS MFC package. Starting with Visual Studio 2013, MBCS portion of the MFC library has been broken out of the Visual Studio product into its own separate download. Installing this package and rebuilding should fix the problem.

• The download is available
  • More information about this change is available

Next time, use google and/or use the forum's search function.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Firstly, you really, really need to learn to use the search function. This error has been solved on here AND countless amounts of times via google by searching 'MSB8031' in google.

Next time, use google and/or use the forum's search function.

"Next time, use your brain."

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

Sometimes I question myself why I'm still trying to help you guys if you don't even bother to search before you ask a question:

You will need the multi byte character library for MFC for sure as it's obsolete already:

This is a warning, I'll be a lot more strict on this from now on. Searching for a topic before making a possible duplicate is a rule:

8. You are not allowed to post duplicates (use the search function before posting)

And not doing that is as such a Rule Violation. If a topic of yours can be found using the search function, it will be seen as duplicate and you will be infracted for it without further warnings!

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back