Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Screenshot File Name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Captura.PNG - [Solved] Screenshot File Name - RaGEZONE Forums Hi guys that maybe my stupidity is surprising to all butI could edit the source St34lth4ng3land everything works perfectlyThe only problem I have is to take a screenshot of the gameWhen you save the image in BMP formatnot get the default name although I remember is ATM000001.bmpBut in this case I get CR0000001.bmpWill someone please tell me where I can find the error to changeSorry if I do not speak English

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Screenshot BMP

Ctrl+F -> "CR_" -> Return

Why the hell some guys are still trying to learn some programming languages while they dont even not know how work the IDE they're using? ...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Screenshot File Name

Because he thinks I'm an idiot I say that just learn all thisThanks for the reply St34lth4ng3l XDBut tell that this file is because look at all and I foundI just want to help me on that
:3 :3 :3

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are giving me good adviceBut what I want is to changethe name of the screenshotJust tell me the name of the file where this ...The other problems like admin tool and server pre resolved thembut I need only change the screenshot

and good sorry if I'm botheringbut I need to know where to change the text

and I 'm newbies in these thingsso I can help is this problem that I have and everything else I learn on my own

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You are giving me good adviceBut what I want is to changethe name of the screenshotJust tell me the name of the file where this ...The other problems like admin tool and server pre resolved thembut I need only change the screenshot

and good sorry if I'm botheringbut I need to know where to change the text

and I 'm newbies in these thingsso I can help is this problem that I have and everything else I learn on my own

Try to help yourself before trying to help other one..
VS got all function to search in files, it's not really hard to do it...

Upvote 0
Back