Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] St34lth4ng3l's Map Editor not opening Map File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i compilet de map editor but when i open dat file dont show notfing i know its made by stormy i compiled from what he realase so any ideea why dont show the map
i instaled direct sdk and some graphic programs but its blank
like in here Screenshot_1 - [Solved] St34lth4ng3l's Map Editor not opening Map File - RaGEZONE Forums notfing else ?? so what its rong or this its map wiever and edit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: compiled map editor

so what its rong or this its map wiever and edit

It's not finished (like 95% of the stuff that he released there).

It's intended to give you an idea how to start with a project / tool, show possible approached, w / e.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: compiled map editor

i compilet de map editor but when i open dat file dont show notfing i know its made by stormy i compiled from what he realase so any ideea why dont show the map
i instaled direct sdk and some graphic programs but its blank
like in here View attachment 160740 notfing else ?? so what its rong or this its map wiever and edit

It's not even close to be finished, it's not even loading the dat file. I just started to use XNA in CLR to have the power of C++ and the simplicity of C#. But ended up in a hughe mess, because it was my first try in 3d programming, and i really hate 3d vectors and matrices. Don't even bother to use it.

like 95% of the stuff that he released there)

gaby001 - [Solved] St34lth4ng3l's Map Editor not opening Map File - RaGEZONE Forums

WRONG! It's about 30-40% maybe.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back