Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WordRanking problem not working

CIK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys,
unfortunately, my world ranking does not work. I always get an error that no data can be found. What else do I have to add to the database for it to work? I have the ep4.3

Screen:

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I have to admit it's comparatively hard to find useful information on this topic and their system is horribly designed. On officials there used to be a global wold ranking server / database for all servers. Most suggest creating a new database and copying some procedures over. I don't think that's necessary. The basic issue here is that world ranking requires an explicit setup. You didn't set it up hence it errors.

Optimally this would work via the admin tool:

CIK - WordRanking problem not working - RaGEZONE Forums

Give it a try.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: CIK
Upvote 0

CIK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for your help the admin tool is not working. I forgot to mention that. Is there another solution for this?

Upvote 0

CIK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
best way to win some time is to make your own dataset and code around it and integrate it to WR panel in game, it's will save you a lot of time if you are able do make your own code.

Upvote 0
Back