WordRanking problem not working

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

WordRanking problem not working

hey guys,
    unfortunately, my world ranking does not work. I always get an error that no data can be found. What else do I have to add to the database for it to work? I have the ep4.3

Screen: Screenshot by Lightshot

SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,151Posts

Re: WordRanking problem not working

I have to admit it's comparatively hard to find useful information on this topic and their system is horribly designed. On officials there used to be a global wold ranking server / database for all servers. Most suggest creating a new database and copying some procedures over. I don't think that's necessary. The basic issue here is that world ranking requires an explicit setup. You didn't set it up hence it errors.

Optimally this would work via the admin tool:

Give it a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrk.png  

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

thank you for your help the admin tool is not working. I forgot to mention that. Is there another solution for this?

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    __FILE__Location
    846Posts

Before using the admin tool, you have to fix existing procedures and maybe add new ones, don't remember how i got this working on a single database

SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,151Posts

If you're willing to create a possibly redundant database for the world ranking, following this thread together with the admin tool setup could work out: This is to help you to fix World Ranking. [Without making the WorldRanking db]

You can also run the SQL Profiler to find out what the admin tool calls and which errors it receives.

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    If you're willing to create a possibly redundant database for the world ranking, following this thread together with the admin tool setup could work out: This is to help you to fix World Ranking. [Without making the WorldRanking db]

You can also run the SQL Profiler to find out what the admin tool calls and which errors it receives.
    Before I opened this thread, I already tried that, it did not work.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    /home/bed/Location
    381Posts

best way to win some time is to make your own dataset and code around it and integrate it to WR panel in game, it's will save you a lot of time if you are able do make your own code.

Advertisement