Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi-Webpage server with soon to come games!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is to IknowStuff13, Im not trying to be a jerk, And never intended to stop your production of your server.

I would of pmed you this but cannot as you cannot upload pictures as my sites are offline until i Finnish them and i know my sites don't look pretty and graphical like modern sites are as i know nothing of Java.

Note that they all look similar as i am still creating and will change content around Except the Loong site as i had to recreate as well but not complete.

Please tell me what you guys think about my crappy not completed work xd?

Mainpage - Main site - Multi-Webpage server with soon to come games!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Loong - lon - Multi-Webpage server with soon to come games!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Wokf site mine - wokf site - Multi-Webpage server with soon to come games!! - RaGEZONE Forums

BF2 site - bf2 site - Multi-Webpage server with soon to come games!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back