Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOKF returns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is called a walk to remember because we all miss and love wokf so this is for anyone that remembers what it looked like and in its purist form still working on a title for this wokf and my sever is almost built please any comments or questions would be great worked on this for about a year and im starting to work on it more thanx

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is called a walk to remember because we all miss and love wokf so this is for anyone that remembers what it looked like and in its purist form still working on a title for this wokf and my sever is almost built please any comments or questions would be great worked on this for about a year and im starting to work on it more thanx

Looking good :thumbup1:. Not many WoKF servers left, good to see there's still some love to go around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Krimson create me a new for your im-org you know what I mean

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to know a guy that used the name Santa as a GM for me once a long time ago. GM-Santa. Lost contact with him years ago though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same person just been along time working on my own server with friends and family hope to have it soon waiting on my ram and server to get done by the way I appreciate all the files here that I was able to collect same santa this is a throw out to pain monkeyking panda ivy lady vi and others that I remember

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't remember which server you worked for me on if that was you. GM-Santa was one of the player favourites though, don't recall why he/you left either. I'll pm you about it I can probably offer you some help with your work or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanx and anyone that might have the original list of gm codes can I please have them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can type "gm help" into the consoles to get a list of commands. You can type it up to I think 3 times in a row for more commands. A few I remember off-hand:

gm expratio (amount) - sets the solo exp rate. 100 is default. So 150 would be 50% more than default, 300 would be 3x.

gm troopexpratio (amount) - same as the above but sets the rate for when you're teamed. It compunds with the solo rate so a solo rate of 3x and a team rate of 2x would mean while teamed you'd get 6x exp (3 x 2).

gm killplayer (Player name) - self explanatory.

gm killmonster (Monster ID) - kills the specified monster. The Id of the monster can be gotten by using the command gm npc. Does not work on NPC's.

gm npc - lists the co-ordinates, ID and other data on all nearby friendly and non-friends NPC's. The unique ID listed for each is the ID required to enter into the "gm killmonster" command and is not the same as the ID in the tagNPC.lst file. It is unique to each NPC.

gm speed (amount) - sets the speed of your character. I believe the default is 700, though some file sets have that number changed, you can check what it is within the server files inside the file "game.ini" you can also set the minimum pk level and marry level here.

gm goto (map name) (co-ordinates) - teleports you to the specified location, map name must be in Chinese not English.

gm item (Id) (amount) - spawns the specified item in the specified amount. Gear items(Armor, weapons, accessories) only spawn 1 at a time regardless of amount entered.

gm broadcast (message) - sends a system message containing the entered text, since the client was original Chinese, a language that does not use spaces; spaces are not recognized and will cut the message short, so another symbol such as a . shoudl be used between words.

gm fill (level) - level's you up or down to the level entered. Also entering just "gm fill" without a number fully heals you.

gm clearbag - empties you bag and deletes all item within it.

gm rolelist - displays a list of characters currently logged on to the server, including their IP addresses. Due to a coding limit only displays I think either 21 or 23 names at most.

gm role (character name) - displays various statistics of the named character, if they are currently online.

gm specexpratio - provide a boost to exp like the other two, but only affects certain IP addresses. To specify which IP addresses are affected, enter them into the file "spec_exp_ip.ini". This bonus coumpounds with the other two. So a solo rate of 2x, team rate of 2x and special rate of 2x means the person will get 8x exp ( that's (2x2) x2 ).

gm repratio - set the reputation amount, does not affect crafting or collecting rep gain. Otherwise works the same as the exp command.

gm lootratio - same as other ratios but for drop rate. Setting this too high(usually around 10x or higher) with the file rates at default will cause player lag when they use loot pets. The only way to avoid this is to manually adjust the drop rates of items individually within the tagNPC.

gm kick (player name) - causes the named player to disconnect from the game and have to relog. Useful for people who just got banned but haven't/refuse to log off.

gm cooldown - resets all cooldowns on your skills.

gm reputation (amount) - gives you the entered amount of rep in all reputation types. Can enter a negative number to remove rep.

gm money (amount) - gives the number of coin/taels entered, can use a negative number to remove.

gm smith/maxsmith (item ID) (type) - forges the item named by ID up by one on the stat indicated by (type). To work the item must be in your bag, not equipped and the type must match the gear, So a weapon can only get attack or defense as it normally could. I don't recall the numbers for each state type off-hand though. The difference between smith and maxsmith is that maxsmith forges as much stats as if you used one of those vouchers that makes the stats go up more when forging(I forget the name).

gm invin (1 or 0) 1 turns it on, 0 turns it off. Makes you invulnerable to all things, including the gm killplayer command.

gm slaughter - gives pk point equal to the amount entered. Up to 999. Can also remove them by using a negative number like the others(starting the number with the - symbol. so -999 instead of 999)

gm mute (player name) (1 or 0) - 1 for on, 0 for off. Mutes the named player.

gm hide (1 or 0) - 1 for on, 0 for off. Make you invisible. Due to coding however you must either teleport or change maps to become invisible and to become visible again as well.

gm allkungfu - Instantly learn all of your class skill up to your current level.

gm createmon (monster ID) - spawns the monster selected by ID on top of you. The Id is the same as found within the tagNPC. Does not work with NPC's, only monster. Also spawned monster will not move on their own and will not attack anyone unless the player goes right next to them, they will also drop aggro as soon as you move away from them. This is how it is coded.

That's most of the major ones I think. I'm too tired to recall the others at the moment.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is good ! Actually , I'm considering to make a private server for wokf too. If we manage to get more people motivated with this , I'm sure this game will be more publicized . It's time for a comeback , bring out the hype that was in 2011!

Back