Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Cpack for Hellions "protected" cpk files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that although Mayhem and Hellion servers shared the same cpk protection when Hellion was in alpha/beta, since changing their client for release(and using the traditional US maps instead of the Chinese ones) they modified their protection.

As such the other modified Cpack I released for them on here will now only open Mayhem cpk files and not Hellion ones and so here in this thread I release for you all a third Cpack version made for opening Hellion WoKF cpk files. Enjoy! :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank for releasing the new cpack file. now i able to open the cpk file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck and better luck next time!

I wonder why moderators keep deleting my replies on the trying to steal the content in my CPKs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New Cpack for Hellions "protected" cpk files

Yes the guys at Hellion did a good job improving the protection, this release was a long time ago now and I wasn't exactly in a friendly state of mind, I released a bunch of things like this and gave out other things to people I knew for other games that I probably shouldn't have as well.

Props to the guys at Hellion for their complex and interesting new protection method, and for some of you who have asked me in private, even if I could or would crack the new protection method, I would not release how to open them again, I've moved on form that mindset and don't do such childish things anymore.

I have no ill will to HellionDev for the release in the other post in this section about my own cpk protection method, I can say I deserve that for doing it to them in the first place, so touché. :thumbup1:

But if any of you who have previously asked me to try to crack their new protection, I'm not even going to try and I don't know if I even could if I did try, and once again, even if I could, I won't. I suggest you all take the proper road that all other successful server do, be it Hellion, Mayhem, LoKF or my own. Rather than try to steal from others, make your own way, do your own things, learn your own skills. Make your server YOUR server. Not an imitation of someone else's. Then people will give you the respect you deserve for your hard work, like the respect I have for those at Mayhem, Hellion and older servers like PlayWok and WoKF EU.
(and before anyone think "but didn't you copy Forbidden Art for Draconis?" I did in fact do a lot of the development for that server, I just did it in private for the Admin, because as I said, at that time my mindset was unpleasant so I did it because he paid me to, but did not want to interact with people, so I cannot steal the work I did, I just let the owner take credit, so I could be left alone.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a cpk protection then the hellion protection is for sale.
Its ofcourse custom made encryption for anyone using it to ensure no other server can open another servers CPKs.
We also have complete antihack solution and fixes for both meridians and SMKF for rental.
Interserver project will be latent for now untill people starts to show more interest in it. Maybe it is better to start working together developing and make the game progress in right direction.

Back