Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official website files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is some old files I found from a long time ago on my PC recently. It is an incomplete rip of the Official VGE run WoKF website as it was shortly before it closed back in 2011.

The code is not optimized to run straight as it is and would need some heavy modification and some of the images failed to properly rip and as such some work would be needed for this to be usable. But if someone wants it then here it is anyway, it might be of use to someone, enjoy:

Also here is a screenshot of how the homepage looks when running for a preview:
wokfofficialsite - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will say thanks buddy as many have just looked to download the files.....

Yeah just like those scripts I released for editing the files. Those things have been downloaded like 30 times and yet not one reply of a simple "thanks" or a single like on the post.

Ungrateful people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, That sounds about right buddy. Too many Ungrateful people here in the world..... Come On people Have some respect and show thanks to IKnowStuff13 , Do you not know how rare these files are???????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Calm down zdeamon ^_^, its not like there are many people left in the WoKF community. Its probably only 5-6 people left. Well i will say thanks for the files since i deleted the copy i had :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Calm down zdeamon ^_^, its not like there are many people left in the WoKF community. Its probably only 5-6 people left. Well i will say thanks for the files since i deleted the copy i had :)

Yeah not many left, though my profile shows those scripts I released have been downloaded at least 30 times. I was just noting the lack of common courtesy really, those scripts allow far better editing than the old editors people used for years.

I don't really care about it per se, I just have a bit of a pet peeve about how manners are free yet so many people don't use them ya know? Lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha yeahhh

Hey Buddy i got almost all pages fixed already :X

All images are fixed other than some of the tutorial pics but those can be remade and i went to all pages and didnt even see many broken images so not sure what the extra ones are for haha. wanna chat hit me at , want a acc let me know, well you know what to do lol....

LOL i know hehehe

Wanna make people pay respect :X bahaa

I probly wont change all links till it get it online on webserver cause theres so many links :X

YTJebf - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

4m5F5B8 - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

remember the payment page being broken??????? Fixed now ...

iCOrg49 - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

YTJebf - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

4m5F5B8 - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

remember the payment page being broken??????? Fixed now ...

iCOrg49 - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

i4o2iGm - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Why is it double posting =.=

UQGw7SL - Official website files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Course i had to arrange them like this for them to work as the index.cfm-Acion? way isnt working as i hoped them too. Which By the way the original main page is Main.php and not index.php xd Though they are the exact same so not sure why there was a index one.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OP updated with a new download link. If you make use of it guys n gals why not show some appreciation by simply clicking that like button? It's really not hard and is just courtesy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's so common on RZ nowadays, almost as if the like button is invisible.

Common courtesy seems to have been on the fade for a while now. I remember the days when no one had to be reminded to say please or thank you, now it seems everyone does and some even act like you're being unfair for expecting normal politeness.

Back