Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for anyone who tries to fix the files as i have spent almost 10 hours on fixing and still not done...

I Dont have time to do all pages but i think this is enouth to convince you guys that its possible to fix the site.

IKnowStuff13's Post on this release : Official website files. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

Please Note that what you see here i have fixed myself but are not included in The release section...

43zgaNr - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

jx1SmaV - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

i4o2iGm - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

dZPAa0M - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

h0itLh6 - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

OiPqzzf - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

PG0eYyv - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

DTrwmG - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

yp5pZzr - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

qjsUoJo - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Development]-[Show]---World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post )

Of course its possible, you just need to have a server to use it for hehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Development]-[Show]---World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post )

not just that

You have to have all the missing images and be able to re add them to website as some code needs to be changed. Lucky i have all the missing images needed other than some of the tut images and banners..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What i ment is that, if you make the website work it would be usless if you dont have a server to use it for ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well thats the funny thing about that , I have a server to use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back