Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOKF 1.0.68 140 Level Cap Server Files - Fully Working including 140 maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all

Havn't been around for a while been busy with life lol. This should please you all fully working 140 level cap files ready to go including the 2 new 140 maps. You will have to edit a few little things i.e. mysql password and world name etc but its easy enough. Any issue and i'll try to help.

[URL="sVRfY7ff]140 Cap Server Files[/URL]

New link added 30/04/14, and also included the database sql file for fresh db

Have fun

Shaft :laugh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client would be the final offical one there site is gone now tho so best idea is probably download mayhem client and make any modifications to allow it to work with your server. I don't use it myself as i have long moved past playing but it should work fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its easy to get the database :) even if he didnt share, there are some databases in the old files, use then and ur done. what we need is a website for register.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client would be best part of help..

Is it really so hard to google "World of kung fu client download" that you need help with it? Seriously people these days lol...

Anyway since googling for a download is apparently complicated here are a couple of links for the final released official client(version 1.0.81):

Excuse my sarcastic or harsh tone about finding it yourself but like many people I find myself frustrated at today's habit of just getting someone else to do everything for you or show you how to do everything and rarely using your own brain to figure anything out.

Reaction score
Is it really so hard to google "World of kung fu client download" that you need help with it? Seriously people these days lol...

Anyway since googling for a download is apparently complicated here are a couple of links for the final released official client(version 1.0.81):

Excuse my sarcastic or harsh tone about finding it yourself but like many people I find myself frustrated at today's habit of just getting someone else to do everything for you or show you how to do everything and rarely using your own brain to figure anything out.
Yep,1.0.68 = 1.0.81
You are one of the greatest,thanks.
p.s why I have to download things,which I am not sure about?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Tnx allot but i can't find the database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well here is the deal. the server files work great,the database work great. the only problem i have is that i dont have a register page and cant make gm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well here is the deal. the server files work great,the database work great. the only problem i have is that i dont have a register page and cant make gm.

I wrote a guide on an easy way to make a GM here.

And as for the register page there is a basic one inside the 1.0.53 files on this forum, however to save you time of downloading the whole lot just for the reg page here it is:
View attachment regchk1.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill try to see if the webpage work, but ur guide didnt help me at all. do you happen to have the gm making tool?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it all work with this server files but no database inculde but it can be found on the old files 1.053 or 1.036 version files,,on sql folder name,,about making gm just change data at navicat database name data search in hex and change the 3rd row 0000 to 0800,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill try to see if the webpage work, but ur guide didnt help me at all. do you happen to have the gm making tool?

I'm not sure why my guide didn't help, if you follow what I said in it then the character will have GM power, it works 100% I have used it on many characters on my own test server on my PC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i belive it could be because the game doesnt have rolefair? if im right that process is the one that does the gm commands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i belive it could be because the game doesnt have rolefair? if im right that process is the one that does the gm commands.

No, rolefair is an outdated process, using the 120 or 140 files you don't need it, I don't use it and created GM's using the method I showed in the guide plenty of times.

make sure you follow that guide exactly as written, the entry in gamedata is the column "data" not "datasave", the screenshots in the guide show exactly what to change, it's the very bottom line of the hex and the third set of 0's, also as said in the guide make sure the character is not logged in at the time and make sure your IP is added to gm_ip.ini.

If you're running the server on local host(client and server on same PC with server files using 127.0.0.1 as the IP) you need to put your internal IP in here, not your external one(e.g. 192.168.1.2 or whatever way your router does it) which can be found(under windows 7) by going to Network and Sharing Center then click on the name of your network and in the window that pops up click "details" and it is in the list under "IPv4 Address".

EDIT: if you are running through Hamachi and have the Hamachi IP as the server IP then you need to add your Hamachi IP to the gm_ip.ini for GM power.

Back