Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOKF 1.0.68 140 Level Cap Server Files - Fully Working including 140 maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
holy crap, i forgot about the router freaking ip -_- well ill try to see what it will be

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, get off the server, DB server and added that apparently runs perfect but I have a problem with the 1.0.81 client saying it should work like the 1.0.68 ...

The server starts everything to run the client has 3 fields, one user, and 2 for key fields, no matter how I try to enter, the client always closes and runs the official game launcher (PatcherKf.exe)

A client could run a previous version, for example 1.0.64?

(Translated from Spanish by Google)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a client from version 1.0.73 and gives the same problem, if the server is turned off, it displays a message that can not connect to the server but if it is turned on whenever the client then closes and runs the official launcher .

Also in the Login Server window shows the version of the client that is attempting to connect and shows well, so I think the problem is related to the version of the server and client ...

therefore attempt to modify the server to accept the version of the client, without success, then manually change the client version to match the version of the server (assuming that is the 1.0.68), the launcher shows this version and the Server also detects that is 68 in the LoginServer, but still the same, always closes the server and run the launcher, even the launcher to match the version also detects that the client is version 68 which is also updated and active me the button "start", but the same, you run the client, you try to login, the LoginServer detects something and displays the version of the client and nothing else, it closes the client and run the launcher again.

Anyone know if this is really the server version 1.0.68 or is there any way to know exactly which version is it? and if so, someone comes up with something else because I can not work with the client to the server = (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to edit the server files to allow the client version. Go to login folder and look for the login.dat. In that file edit version = xx to
version = 73 and it will allow your client. Also you can use any official client up to 1.0.81. Have fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, it worked, did the rafter and accept the client version 1.0.81, gained entry to the account I did manually in the database, but I can not create character, I press the button "create" but nothing happens , I made sure to have enough memory, but seems like it's not a RAM problem.

It could be a problem when creating the account manually, that's why not let me create any character? or maybe can be a problem with the database because the files do not include any database so someone added a database but I have understood that it is not the same version of the server, I understand that the server version is 1.0.68 and that the database is added to the version 1.0.67, maybe missing something in the DB or have to modify something to work and can create character.

I'm testing on a PC with 4GB RAM, Win 7 Ultimate Pro, Core i5 Processor 64Bits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your specs are good. Might be a problem with your DB. Think you can post your DB here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm using the DB is that postearon in message number 13 in this same thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f467/wokf-1-0-68-140-a-890891/#post7363991

It was posted by Qadulu, says that the version is 1.0.67

Here I copy the download url:

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/f467/119082d1355109643-wokf-1-0-68-140-wokfdb.zip

Please review it, I did not any modification to the DB, all I did was add data manually an account to try but do not think is that it logs on, the problem was that I did not screen for create character data in a table are different from the accounts table.

If you need to send you a copy of the DB with the account created let me know.

If you like you can talk directly with Skype, so we can move faster, my ID is "sugoiarts".

Greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I tried the DB but I put just shows me not to create character section, note that the table "user" has fewer fields, is an older version? It may be that not too many missing fields but fields, so far I've only been able to test with a lower DB version the server.

Can you think of anything else?

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I managed to successfully setup and run the server too. My issue is that i am unable to buy skill books from the Liuhe masters even though i am at the proper level. Has anyone encountered this and managed to resolve. Please share you solution. Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you can help, you could share me the files you use, I run it and maybe can repair the error, possibly a matter of configuring some things client side and server side, I have some experience in that, for fix some things in version 1.0.36 ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you can help, you could share me the files you use, I run it and maybe can repair the error, possibly a matter of configuring some things client side and server side, I have some experience in that, for fix some things in version 1.0.36 ...

What all files do you need? I dont have a file sharing account. If you can tell me where you want me to upload then i can share my files for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, not exactly I would need, the more likely it is the client, but I can assure you not even, I hope you understand this because I am translating with google.

Bravemente'll explain the problem I have, I'm trying to run the server in this same thread, which has no client or database, just the server as database I'm using one that shared in this thread but at apparently not the same exact version of the server, as the client, I'm testing with a client version 1.0.81 (the server is supposed to be the version 1.0.68)

The most we've done is that you can get into the account, but when you press the button "Create" to create a character nothing happens, not going to the next function where one can create the character, the server activates without errors, the problem could be in the DB to use, or the client, not even where, but I think you would likely that the error is in the database.

In any case I would have to say that this version of the client and me trying to enter the database, so I test your database and I know if you are testing with the same client version of me.

The files you need spend what you can do defrente by Mail, send him in RAR as an attachment to arkweb@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, not exactly I would need, the more likely it is the client, but I can assure you not even, I hope you understand this because I am translating with google.

Bravemente'll explain the problem I have, I'm trying to run the server in this same thread, which has no client or database, just the server as database I'm using one that shared in this thread but at apparently not the same exact version of the server, as the client, I'm testing with a client version 1.0.81 (the server is supposed to be the version 1.0.68)

The most we've done is that you can get into the account, but when you press the button "Create" to create a character nothing happens, not going to the next function where one can create the character, the server activates without errors, the problem could be in the DB to use, or the client, not even where, but I think you would likely that the error is in the database.

In any case I would have to say that this version of the client and me trying to enter the database, so I test your database and I know if you are testing with the same client version of me.

The files you need spend what you can do defrente by Mail, send him in RAR as an attachment to arkweb@gmail.com

Squadron i will send you my sql database file. It has 2 characters and an account created so you can test it out. I had to edit the version of the server to make it in sync with the client. Hope it works for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course, I assume you are using the same files from the server (1.0.68), with which version of client are testing to see if we are using the same version, I have only customers of version 1.0.73 and 1.0.81.

Let me know when you have sent the files to arkweb@gmail.com, I just checked but I see nothing, tell me your email to put on the white list, if you sent the mail and, perhaps has been filtered, send it to me again.

regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I check in a moment and tell you how it was ...

regards

I saw that no one account and 2 characters in the DB, and when I enter prueb Login, I can not see any character, put the option "Create" and does not show the window to create character.

I tested with the client version 1.0.81, which client version you are using?

Anyone have a client version 1.0.68?

I may be able to create or view the PJ created because the server is misconfigured client to accept a higher version?

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the 1.0.81 client. Have you changed the client version in the server and tested?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm testing with a client version 1.0.81, the only change I made to the server to accept the client was in the "login.dat" on Login Server \ data \ config \ login, in the line says:

version = 81

and that the client is accepted by the server, logs in, but do not see any characters on your account and you can not create character.

In the database appears an account and two characters, but none of the two is seen to enter the account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(REGCHK1.PHP - File)

Line 16 is wrong!
--------------------------

$user=$_POST['root'];
$pass=$_POST[''];
sqlsafe($user);
sqlsafe($$pass);

--------------------------
Fix is to remove the extra "$" on pass - should be "$pass". without quotes.

Back