Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOKF 145 Cap Server Files

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All server file links are pretty much dead. Luckily I have one uploaded to my mediafire. The client version is 1.0.81. I can promise you the download link for this won't die until mediafire dies.

Credits to KrimsonBlades for reuploading this before , I'm glad I had downloaded it.
Also betterbehigh for requesting it. This reminded me to release the files.

You can download the 1.0.81 client from here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone would have the kindness to place the client to download from MEGA? because the discharge from there take much.

(Translated from Spanish by google)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the client version is 1.0.81 then the server files are official and that means that max level is 140, only mayhem files have level cap 145 and they are lost long time ago

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the client version is 1.0.81 then the server files are official and that means that max level is 140, only mayhem files have level cap 145 and they are lost long time ago

These files are ones I made from the 140 server files previously released. I raised the cap on them to 145 from 140 personally. They are definitely 145 cap.

This is a re-release of the 145 cap files I made some time ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are ones I made from the 140 server files previously released. I raised the cap on them to 145 from 140 personally. They are definitely 145 cap.This is a re-release of the 145 cap files I made some time ago.
Ok then good job dude but if i remember correctly you said that modifying zoneserver.exe is very complicated, did you really have so much time and patience or did you find an easier sollution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I spent the time to figure it out by looking at the zoneserver.exe file code for multiple file sets.

The original person that broke the cap from 120 to 140, Sorien; thankfully kept his modified code well organized which made it easier for me to read and figure out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice share guys :) I haven't touch this mmorpg for more than 10 years+ . I used to hosted the earliest private server version and played with my lovely cousins:). Time to set up this latest server files and test it out for fun. Since the official server got closed down, I got no chances to test their latest version.

Edited: look like they brought the game back at

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nahh That's Eden's Server not officials. However i do have Officials website from 2010 90% complete does not include forum and account systems like Novice card or Treasure Roulet.

Thought about Making my server for the site as i have a friend who has access to the domain

I may release the english version of the wokf tools + Cpack tool + English server exes as im currently in proccess to completely translating them , Note There will be updates to the exes as they are not 100% Complete.

Example: Screenshot_2 - WOKF 145 Cap Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_1 - WOKF 145 Cap Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, it is possible to have an installation tutorial with these files? no tutorial matches these files thank you

Back