Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide For Server Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow. i really dont know how to hex edit the client, learning it makes me dizzy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i successfully can log into game and play, but the problem is, i cant buy skillbook and cant craft elementary and advance... help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try cpacking your client's system folder and get all the attrib files that xzone folder has,just make sure that they match and I am pretty sure that it will solve any problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
6) Navicat

which version is Navicat should i use? Navicat Premium or for mysql?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow. i really dont know how to hex edit the client, learning it makes me dizzy.

me too i dont know how to edit those things, and i dont know what to do with those patch files, some one help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry heartseeker, I know you have retired from these, but it seems I can't download the splitted patch file (starting number 2 till 4). Can you re-upload it again?

Alll the filesharing, especially bayfiles, have deleted the files from the server......

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
I plan to reupload them in a later time. My upload speed sucks and I need to find some time.

HeartSeeker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here is 1.0.67 files and i hope its worked good!
enjoy!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Got time tomorrow. Taking a note for these uploads. The files are on dvds. I will be looking for them in my archives.
Hopefully, any download problem will be fixed.

HeartSeeker.

Edit : DVDs seem to be missing. We will wait just a little while more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone can Re-Upload the files, The are uploaded in the multiupload are all offline, Please someone re-upload this files, Thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any files deleted i cant find 2 3 4 i how can get it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rashimi & helpme12: Just d/l the file from kuulpahe lx.... it should suffice until heartseeker found the DVD and give us the new lx.....

heartseeker: I will wait.... meanwhile configuring the game to my existing server is somewhat challenging, but I think it will be done....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad wen i can help!i hope wen i have time i upload more stuff .
At the moment i have busy for my 140 files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello friends

I am aware that I made people wait. With a sorry heart, I should tell that every file I have burned on the DVDs are corrupted, thus not allowing me to have anything related to wokf private server setup...

For I know that some of the forum users have downloaded those files, it is my kind request from them to share the files.

HeartSeeker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to register account?

You will need a Register page set up to make a account unless someone included a register.exe like the Gm create.exe I have several Register pages i wouldn't mind sharing if you need them.

But in case you do have a Register page you will need Apache set to your server ip or if your using something like hamachi it will be local ip. Hope i can help ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good tutorials, lot of informations !! Nice game but no files !! It's a ptiy! We are in death valley, ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good tutorials, lot of informations !! Nice game but no files !! It's a ptiy! We are in death valley, ...

Far from it there Japond ^_^ i will re-upload all the files and a complete working server set with a client to match will literally be a setup and go release which i was going to do last year before jumping on another project and put my wok project on hold.

Regards
xX.blood.Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back