Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide For Server Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good tutorials, lot of informations !! Nice game but no files !! It's a ptiy! We are in death valley, ...
I thought the same thing, after a few days i found everything...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f467/can-someone-help-923086/

1.0.67 server files

1.0.68 update
http://forum.ragezone.com/f467/wokf-1-0-68-140-a-890891/

client
"18. World of Kung Fu - Full Client v1.0.81 [Free-to-Pl"

cpack is here somewhere idk where I tried to upload it to this post... lets see...

in there is cpack, dataedit, tagbaseatt, tagbuff, tagnpcatt, tagshopdata

should be everything needed to get it setup, you'll need to put in some work... or wait for xX.blood.Xx to post a drop and run release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.0.67 server files got taken down again could we get a re-upload? If not to much trouble ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a Lady not a "dude" :sleep:. But your welcome.

Well, so sorry about that ^^. I'm opening up the server for my community soon, btw, how to change the Exp rate? (UpdatE: not mind, i found out the exp issue)

I reuploaded 1.67 server files for who need it: (password: ragezone)
WOK DB file to import: (no password)
GMDB file to import: (no password)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
G'day all.
I was wondering if anyone else got this server/client to work? I had it running fine at home on my local network. Level 120 cap and all worked fine except for a few of the boxes.
I am bored and was thinking of getting it up and running again and possibly hosting it live for all to play. Does anyone have server files with the 140 cap for me to work on?
I know it's been a while since this forum was active so I'm not holding my breath lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Folks:

I miss this game and I would like to host it and play it among friends and family. The above downloads leads to locations where files are no longer hosted... the client file attempted to download but stopped very soon. Server files were never found. I am also kinda new to games programming as well and would like to see if I can learn from it.

Can any of you hook me up with these files and any tools you can spare? Hope someone out there still have the files.

Thank you for reading,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back