Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] how to set WOKF server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cmon can someone solve this problem ive been looking around in every config file but i cant find the problem :/ . Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh Problem solved i got server working but now i got next error when i try logging in i put in username and password and press log in nothing happens after 1 minute some error comes ??????????????????????some chineeese
Help me please x/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me i got my server all 127.0.0.1 set and when i try log but i still cant log in server is 100% ready but i cant log in :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please HElp me I got Server up running but when i try to log in to game it disconnects.. Registering...Disconnected... Help me its driving me craZyyy xC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me, I don't know how to creater a Databases server for this game, I ask you to use software to setup the database ? IIS default Window, WampServer, AppServ, or other software Navicat Premium? You do know please help me detailed instructions. I will thank you so much...

p.s: when i run file "Start.bat" my IE run too and report that

Not Found

The requested URL /apanel/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.3 Server at localhost Port 80

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody help me with setting up the server. I am still running into the problem that I am unable to connect to the server.

So, if somebody can please e-mail me the 12 files where you edit your ip/name like the one on the first example, I can try to figure it my self. Please sent me the update and client cfg files where I am supposed to replace that with the WOKF client cfg and update.

<<<<2. first step befor u start server ,go to DOCUMENT dir open all u will
find from 0_xxx up to 12_xxx into editor and change into u IP/NAME.
Also find *map_server = put_here_our_PCNAME* , set is to our
Computername . save and exit>>>>

I am refering to this step above. Somehow, i can't connect to my server.

My e-mail is nguoidikcl@yahoo.com.

Thank you guys.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have anyone know or want to share knowledge about adding gold to a char or maybe share a guide to make gold purchased by voucher (like when we press the 'charge' button then we must fill some code to fill the gold in our char..?
thanks..sorry if my english bad..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make this work?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

can anyone make a step by step guide with pictures so we can consider our server making a working one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error when i tried to open the WOKF_Start.bat file

copy all to our main C:\ztgf_chitian\ and start the ServerStartUP.exe

What i should copy? and where should i put?

is my client version correct? if not how do i change it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
every time i want going to game, after login, always show pop up, "Server Error"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
server error and ARcadia thing can be solved by using an older client
and config the ip's correctly especially the dominator exchange and zone server's configurations are important

you can delete the arcadia characters in Navicat -> wok database -> gamedata.sql

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nope every server part download is blocked or not working people forgot about this game so please give me the serverfiles is you got them and i will bring this game back to life !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you think talking in larger letters actually will make the serverfiles appear?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope every server part download is blocked or not working people forgot about this game so please give me the serverfiles is you got them and i will bring this game back to life !!!

People have not forgotten this game, to my knowledge there are at least 4 public servers running, one entirely in French, and 3 English ones, Hellion, Mayhem and my own Draconis, all 4 servers offer their own custom content and level caps and other such things. Definitely not forgotten, if you miss the game perhaps you should try one of even all of them. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back