Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

word of kung fu portable server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

almost entire page is with official servers, that is all for the moment for the other far eastern countries i must do a deeper search

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hay;

i keep getting "The server is under maintecance.." .. Ive tried to search it said RAM issue on the forums but I dont think its the problem. I have 16 GB RAM the memory is on 9% on task manager and CPU on 3%...

How can i fix this?

tnx

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hay;

i keep getting "The server is under maintecance.." .. Ive tried to search it said RAM issue on the forums but I dont think its the problem. I have 16 GB RAM the memory is on 9% on task manager and CPU on 3%...

How can i fix this?

tnx
you receive this error because your server didn't start properly i suggest to try again following all instructions and advises
also the client has a problem it seems that you used/played other wokf versions you can't start anymore from gongfuclient

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error message when i enter url 127.0.0.1/register.php

[h=2]HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found[/h] [h=3]The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.[/h]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you worng very much the game is not dead all far eastern countries have 2 or more official servers only english version is dead the original wokf sitll exist

You're right, I'll correct what I said sorry I wasn't specific enough.

There are hardly any people left who want to play a English language private server based in or run from the USA or Europe.

For those having issues with the registration working on 127.0.0.1, firstly try using the word localhost in place of 127.0.0.1 so instead of 127.0.0.1/register.php it would be localhost/register.php if that works it would be your windows HOSTS file not recognizing localhost and 127.0.0.1 as the same thing, to fix that you can find plenty of info on google.

Since this server file set seems to be from a vietnamese release I decided to download it out of curiosity to the difference between it and the current ones on here from US/EU sources, if I find anything interesting that may be of use I'll post it.

*EDIT* Well a very quick look through shows that the actual WoKF server files in this release are the exact same ones released on this forum by Shaftmaster from the old level 140 cap server Insane-gamers, nothing new or different at all in the actual wokf files themselves from the other 140 cap files found on here, disappointing.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*EDIT* Well a very quick look through shows that the actual WoKF server files in this release are the exact same ones released on this forum by Shaftmaster from the old level 140 cap server Insane-gamers, nothing new or different at all in the actual wokf files themselves from the other 140 cap files found on here, disappointing.

yes you are right anyway it is only a guide don't expect at some kind of release

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I bought a deci host windows server 2012 (windows 8). Once open it says "xCheckVersion.exe has stopped working" right away. It has all latest software and its running as admin / winXP sp3. How can I fix this? been trying for 2 days now... works on home PC but not on dedi host.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you also receive errors like the ones below it's from a wrong configuration of check version(i mean you change something in version.dat)
Fără titlu - word of kung fu portable  server - RaGEZONE Forums Fără titlu1 - word of kung fu portable  server - RaGEZONE Forums
i suggest to wait until someone can give you a real help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its fixed, 2012 didnt support the files I am using Windows 2008 now but I still have the "Server in maintenance" problem... Server is running 100% no errors nowhere, but when I try to connect with my PC (different IP) it shows in the log (account name logged in) but stays in maintenance.. can you please help me out with that? :S

server status also says "Upkeep".

config files are set to Server IP except for database ones. those remain 127.0.0.1. All IPs are right and server came up without problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you heve this problem because you tryed to make a world wide server, it is complicated to make the one because you must open many ports and i don't know all of them
or if i worng and you make a local server you must let the ips 127.0.0.1 because this is the ip for local hosts

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Already have it working.

Do you know.. when I log in game the interface dont show I must press CTRL + F11, can I fix it so it always show?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no because the client was made to work in windows xp/vista if you really want to change this you must modify the client from the root and this needs high knowledges in language programming

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already have it working.

Do you know.. when I log in game the interface dont show I must press CTRL + F11, can I fix it so it always show?

The simplest way this usually gets resolved is to set compatibility on the gongfuclient.exe to run for windows XP (SP2) and to run as administrator, this usually fixes the issue.

Note: these settings need to be on "gongfuclient.exe" NOT "patcherkf.exe" you can set th same settings on the patcher as well if you'd like but it's the gongfuclient that will help the interface.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't understand you receive disconnected when you make a caracter and enter with it in the game if it's yes there is no problem login again this happens only at the first character which is loged in after the server started

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some items dont work - they get a reward from quest and it shows up as a "?" in backpack and when they right click client closes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some items dont work - they get a reward from quest and it shows up as a "?" in backpack and when they right click client closes.
all items which appear as "?" are only in the client or server if you want a working item it must be in the client AND server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am using your files with your client. How can I add it because there is no items in the MySql table?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the database are stored player informations the game informations are stored in server in attrib folder and in client in system. cpk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back