Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

word of kung fu portable server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using your files with your client. How can I add it because there is no items in the MySql table?

To fix this issue find all of the files in the attrib folder on the server side of the type ".lst" and copy those as well as the file all_task.qdb into the system folder of the system.cpk file in the client.

EDIT IMPORTANT: tagPostHouse.lst is the exception do NOT copythis one from the attrib folder into your client or the travel officer NPC's will stop working.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@IknowStuff, you are truely a legend. Thank you very much :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So when I open start.bat, it open then close automatically, anyone know to make it run?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Raze,

Just want to ask , at Liuhe, why General Store and those skill are not able to trade? Please advice. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there other things which you can't buy or you try to accure shrinking skill via gm panel i must know this before i can help you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there other things which you can't buy or you try to accure shrinking skill via gm panel i must know this before i can help you

i replace those .lst file to the system.cpk , now i can buy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

almost entire page is with official servers, that is all for the moment for the other far eastern countries i must do a deeper search

I actually recently took the time to look at those site in your Google result, did you actually check any of them? Because as far as I can tell none of those websites have been updated or made actual use of since any later than 2011, they look like simply the old official WoKF server from before it's shut down and the websites have just been left there and not taken down.

Edit: If you use Google advanced options to refine that same search to show pages only from the last year then all those server site main pages in your list are gone, they're all old servers from before WoKF closed down.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually recently took the time to look at those site in your Google result, did you actually check any of them? Because as far as I can tell none of those websites have been updated or made actual use of since any later than 2011, they look like simply the old official WoKF server from before it's shut down and the websites have just been left there and not taken down.

Edit: If you use Google advanced options to refine that same search to show pages only from the last year then all those server site main pages in your list are gone, they're all old servers from before WoKF closed down.

i never said that they are up to date i just said that they are official

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never said that they are up to date i just said that they are official

You used that link to disagree with me saying WoKF was a dead game with few players, all of the server in your link are dead, they no longer function, the fact that they are website for official servers is irrelevant, those official server have been closed for over 2 years, whether official or not, dead servers are dead..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You used that link to disagree with me saying WoKF was a dead game with few players, all of the server in your link are dead, they no longer function, the fact that they are website for official servers is irrelevant, those official server have been closed for over 2 years, whether official or not, dead servers are dead..
mabe you are right i didn't check the game itself anyway wokf will be dead when no one will speak about it or no one will play on a server (official or not) or no one will share his knowledges on this forum or no one will create private servers or etc.......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
working for client 62?

yes but you must do some changes
1.in client in version.dat via hexworkshop change 3e with 51
2.in client open system.cpk with cpack and copy all files (exept folders) and replace the ones in attrib folder in server files

but i don't understand why do you want to use this version? it's very old

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes but you must do some changes
1.in client in version.dat via hexworkshop change 3e with 51
2.in client open system.cpk with cpack and move copy all files (exept folders) and replace with the ones in attrib folder in server files

but i don't understand why do you want to use this version? it's very old

oke thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back