Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone know how to add items without having inventory bug issues ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been trying to add items to server but every time i do and try to spawn them they dont spawn and give a inventory bug issue. anyone know how to solve that issue??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you would had asked this question some years ago i would had answered but sadly i forgot how to do that. Still it has something to do with the tagbaseatt.lst file from the client and server side, maybe wrong id of items, maybe u tried to spawn an item that doesnt exist or cant be stacked and ur inventory got bugged.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client and server tagbaseatt.lst have to match. Also if you spawned an item without a name or say the attack part of a skill that will bug your inventory out also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i have the client and server tagbaseatt.lst matched and has name and id, although i still seem to get the inventory bug (im only been working on adding custom weapons and armors not really skill books or such)

Back