Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with translate the client to arabic language

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
need help with translate the client to arabic language i translated the file in system.cpk but it doesn't appear in the client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The text for NPC dialogue is in the lua scripts, item, buff names in the lst files and quest text in the all_task.qdb.

As long as you translate all of that and add them to your client it should work fine unless it is using characters that the client cannot display.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes that's it . it's used character client can't display :S

can you help me with that ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The character encoding of the client is hard-coded and can't easily be changed, if at all. The only option is to use accepted characters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but when i changed the english characters to arabic one the client keep read english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think i did something wrong cause i tried to change monsters name with english letters and put it in system.cpk again but nothing happened

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're trying to change it and the writing stays in English letters then you must not be putting the files into the system.cpk properly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i am doming something wrong ok here's my steps open cpack and open system.cpk and drag and drop the strtable.text or whatever the open it with text editor and drag and drop it again to the system.cpk that i brows with cpack sry for my english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's working now thanks man for help :D

my problem now how to edit the .xui and .qdp files :O

Back