Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

some Problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace the Xengine dll for those servers with the one from the client and it will work

But only replace the ones that dont work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its more then a year since i started the thread. i took a long break and now i decided to come back finish what ive begone and release it for everyone.
lots of problems are solved already while some still remain and new ones found its way.

1. changing the ridingspeed (only if its like moving speed 1 entry for all mounts)

2. Dominator.exe [c] sock 2176 connect to 127.0.0.1:5051 failed

3. Travel Officer: select destination press "Enter" nothing happens

4. shi fang Maze entering without problems but stuck at the teleporter while leaving (taskkill to end the
game and changing map id to use the char again)

5. Error at teleport Shoudu to forbidden area

6. an old problem from page 1: crash stone forrest to vast mirage

stone forrest to vast mirage - some Problems - RaGEZONE Forums

7. another old problem: Guardian Pets

I downloaded all the files however pet_shop.sql is incomplete.
now i tried to complete it myselfe

CREATE TABLE `pet_shop` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`name` varchar(225) NOT NULL,
`hp` varchar(225) NOT NULL,
`price` varchar(225) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

if it's wrong correct me pls -> first time sql.

about the rest im still unsure what to do with

Guardian Pet Folder-> System.cpk ?
Pet Plugin Folder -> somewhere in Wokf Server ?

if the server files are needed to fix something let me know gonna upload them.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you try the files I uploaded originally and I believe were reposted in a sticky here recently, it should have all these issues solved already. They are level cap 145, all maps working and they should have an sql file that loads up a properly working DB with Pets and all.

As for changing the speed of mounts that's a simple entry in the tagbuff.lst file that can be found easily using the structorian scripts I released here some time ago.

Edit: Here is the link to the most current upload of my released 145 cap files and here is the uploaded strs scripts for modifying all of the .lst files I released.

Back