Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOKF Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there Ragezone,

I've been interested in creating WOKF server for me and my friends.
I found the server files and gmdb, client and such but im missing a few tools that i cant find on google.
-KF Tools (datedit and such)
-Ftp Program
-Spllited patch files 1 till 4

has anyone a valid link to them that works?
or perhaps a tutorial that still has working links and is up to date?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a couple of tools in this old thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f467/wokf-editing-tools-files-easy-947311/

It is an old thread I started when planning to release a bunch of tools but time and life got the better of me and it was never finished, a couple are there though.

The most popular ftp program I know people use for WoKF is serv-u I'm sure you can find a copy on some torrent site or another if you don't want to buy a legit copy.

Split patch files? Which ones would they be? I can't help with this one because I'm really not sure what you are referring to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On heartseeker the patch files are outdated so.. Also the client but already loads of thanks for these files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol the easiest thing u can do is get wokf client 1.0.83 online since it was the latest then use a hex editor and change the version of the client to the server version.

Personally i use Wing FTP as my FTP server and for database and site i use Uniform Server since you do not have to install it to run.

Back